RegulatoR Keyless Locking Made Easy
RegulatoR Push Button Cabinet Locks Can Be Installed Easily On New Or Retrofit Projects.
Two Versions Available:
1) Self-Locking Version: Features SlamCAM, a spring loaded latch, which allows the user simply to close the cabinet door or drawer – no need to return the knob to the locked position.
2) Manual Locking Version: Uses existing CompX National cams. Requires users to rotate the knob into the unlocked and locked positions. Daily / Shared Use Mode allows for revolving user code; multiple users may use the RegulatoR without having to reprogram the RegulatoR each time.
- Cabinet Doors & Drawers
- Storage Enclosures
- File Cabinets
- Computer Server Racks
Helps Prevent Damage If Doors Or Drawers Are Closed With Lock In Latched Position
Spring loaded self-locking strike that can be used with any CompX locks:
- Helps prevent damage if doors or drawers are closed with the lock in the latched position
- Mount either vertically or horizontally
- Fits within a 1/2” drawer slide clearance
- For new and retrofit applications (lock sold separately)
- Can be used with multiple drawer locking systems
- Minimum setback is 23/32”
Disc Tumbler Cam Lock
New 2″ Cam Lock!
The new C8061 has a cylinder length of 2” for material thickness of up to 1-13/16”. Featuring patented FlexCam, three spacers included offer three thicknesses – providing up to 12 different dimensional variations.
The C8061 is available in six keyed alike codes, KD and MKKD, and in three finishes as stock items (bright nickel, bright brass and antique brass). Box quantity is 25.
Application: For drawers, right or left hand doors with lipped/overlay construction (straight cam) or flush construction (formed cam). For overlay application, the combined thickness of front and frame cannot exceed the cylinder length.
Operation: Choice of either 90° or 180° cam turn. Key removable in both locked and unlocked positions.
Keying: Will key together with all other disc tumbler locks using D8785 key blank. Master keying to E41A using D8783 key blank.
Packaging: Supplied with two keys, FlexaCam spacers, trim washer, spur washer (for wood), mounting nut, two cams and two cam stop washers.
Double Door Latch
Easy To Install & Works With Any Size Cabinet Lock!
Application: Allows two or three point locking for standard or wardrobe double door cabinets.
Operation: Secures doors with deadbolt or cam locks. Either door can be closed at anytime.
Finish: Black (shown) or White.
Packaging: Kits include parts below and mounting instructions.
View and download CompX Security Products literature below.