Toe Kick (EZ Kick)
- Available in white or black.
- Available in two offsets 3″ and 4” to allow for different toe kick depths.
- Cases have 10 individually packaged pairs
Our 18 gauge steel powder coated bracket allows the toe kick to swing out with the cabinet door allowing unimpeded access for wheel chairs to sink, counter, desk, or other work areas.
The toe kick can be the same material as the cabinets allowing a truly professional quality job without complicated joinery.
This fully adjustable bracket provides a quick, strong, and inexpensive solution to achieving a quality project.
Just screw the plate to the door using the enclosed screws, the plate has tabs to align it with the bottom of the door.
Attach the toe kick material to the plate and adjust fit, plate is adjustable in both left/right and up/down directions.
- Works with ADA plumbing panel
- Figure 306.3 knee clearance
- Lift and pull to remove for easy access to plumbing
- 2mm adjustment side to side
- Uses 5mm Euro Screw
- Sold in cases of 12
View and download ADA Cabinet Components product literature below.